Ahhh! A FRESH GREEN CANDIDATE!
For Montgomery County, Maryland
AT-LARGE County Council
November 8th, 2022
- Elected twice to Takoma Park City Council
- Cooperative businessperson
- CREATIVE, GUTSY CHOICE
- Washington Post endorsed for last run
- Let's make MoCo Green
- Let's get young people involved
- Let's expand democracy in Montgomery County
- Let's make communities stronger
A PRAGMATIC, SUCCESSFUL BIG THINKER
CAN WE MEET?
ZOOM, HANGOUT, in person, with a group . . .
YOU TELL ME
301 . 908 . 3504
danielstewartrobinson [AT] gmail.com
SPREAD THE WORD!
TELL 10 PEOPLE. TELL EACH TO
TELL 10 PEOPLE . . . MAGIC!
VOTE FOR ME At-Large
(there are 4 at-large seats)
Other Greens from MoCo
who will be on the ballot in NOVEMBER:
David Jeang - State Senate D19
Jon Foreman - State Delegate D18
Moshe Landman - State Senate D39
Nancy Wallace - Governor
(GET NANCY OVER 1%, KEEP THE
GREENS ON THE BALLOT IN 2024!)
Together we have BIG ideas!
©2022 Friends of Dan Robinson, Sally Ann Rieger, Treasurer